20 August 2014

Dear sweet little N,
Not so much a silly story here, rather some things Mommy wanted to write down about your most recent adventure. I guess you were trying to bite L the other night. He retaliated by shoving you. You flew across the bed and your face smacked into the metal bed frame. Essentially, you broke your nose (cartilage, not bone we later found out). Mimi and Papa immediately came over to make sure a visit to the ER wasn't necessary. You clung to me for dear life - that is until I tried to applied ice. Then you clung to Mimi until SHE applied ice - at which point you wanted Papa. You eventually calmed down and slept with me in my bed. Notice I said that YOU slept. I did not. I was kicked all night by a certain someone... In the morning, I took you to see the doctor. You were amazing. So brave and strong. While we were at the imaging center to x-Ray your nose, you danced around the lobby like a crazy ballerina with some break dancing moves thrown in. It was slightly hilarious. If it weren't for your purple and green face, people might not have realized anything was amiss. To top off the whole experience, you fell off the table the following day and received a racquetball-sized goose egg on your forehead. N, I may need to put you in a bubble to keep you from any more head injuries.
Love,
Mommy