22 September 2013

Dearest silly L,
Today was the Primary Program. Fearing you would pull your normal, uncooperative stunt and NOT go up to participate, Dada and I worked really hard to get you comfortable with the idea of performing in the Primary Program. Minutes before you had to go sit on the stand, Mommy said or did something that ruffled your feathers. "I don't want to go up thewr." Cuca! You've worked so hard on your part! "I want to sit hewr wif you guys." But we are so excited to see you on the stand, Cucs! "But I want to stay hewr." Do you remember your part? "The prophets teach me... NOTHING." It was all I could do from bursting out in uncontrollable laughter in the middle of church. The doom and gloom attitude just made the comment unbearably perfect. Somehow, we got you to go up with the rest of the Sunbeams. And when it came time for your part, you delivered [the correct line] right on cue. Silly, L.
Love,
Mommy